Do you lie awake for hours? Do you fall asleep but wake up many times during the night? Do you sleepwalk? When you wake up do you feel groggy and irritable?
Your critical mind needs enough hours sleep for you to process your day. It decides what you send to your subconscious mind and what to throw out. Not having enough sleep causes your critical mind to become overloaded and can lead to anxiety and depression, impaired thinking, irrational behaviour, increased risk of various health problems as the immune system is compromised, lowered libido, prematurely aged skin, impaired memory, and even unwanted weight gain.
An adult needs 7-9 hours a night for optimal health. Are you getting enough?
Why can’t you sleep?
- Past trauma
- Hormonal imbalance
- Stimulants like caffeine
- Pets – noise or on the bed
- Medical conditions such as Sleep Apnea
How hypnotherapy can help?
- You’ll discover how to calm your mind and silence your thoughts
- You’ll learn self-hypnosis which you can use to help you go to sleep and/or go back to sleep if you wake up during the night
- You’ll investigate the root cause of your sleep disorder and discover how to reframe the past and heal.
Note: Before you come to your hypnotherapy session, have your medical practitioner refer you to a sleep clinic to investigate if you have sleep apnea.
DISCLAIMER: Our services do not constitute medical care, psychotherapy or psychological advice. The results described on this site, including testimonials, represent the ideal outcome and might not be achieved by every client. Your results will depend on your motivation to change, responsiveness to hypnosis, past history and other factors.